Seeming as Toast of London starts on Sunday (yay!), it’s publicity time. This appeared in the new issue of Heat Magazine
Omg matt was amazing, had a fab view and I got to meet him, he is so lovely. I love him, loved his hair, he’s lost a bit of wait and looks good for it. Songs are ace. Didn’t manage to get any videos cause I was too close to the amps so the sound wasn’t right
I’ve started the Politician’s Husband and I can’t get past the fact that David Tennant has better highlights than I do. And I am very jealous of Emily Watson.
it is very good, I’m hooked on it, cannot wait for next weeks episode.
- 12 MAY Fleece, Bristol (supporting Matt Berry)
- 13 MAY Sub89, Reading (supporting Matt Berry)
- 14 MAY The Kazimier, Liverpool (supporting Matt Berry)
- 15 MAY Ruby Lounge, Manchester (supporting Matt Berry)
- 16 MAY Brudenell Social Club, Leeds (supporting Matt Berry)
- 17 MAY The Windmill, Brixton, London (with Farrah)
- 18 MAY O2 Academy Islington, London (supporting Matt Berry)
It makes 15th May even more exciting. My friend and I have decided to call that day Berry-day, a new one off day of the week
2013 Spring tour poster
I am soo excited for the Manchester date. Matt looks mighty fine in the poster. Excited.com